|
|
|
Monday, July 25, 2005 Lousy monday~! I sat into my car trying to start it this morning...and there was only a short crank, then ....nothing. Shoot! Battery flat. AGAIN....I stared at the steering in disbelief, 2nd time in 2 mths.Ok, the first time was due to my forgetfulness, I didn't off the headlights. But I had already learnt my lessons to remind myself to be more conscious of it... This time round, I remembered that I did off the headlights, so it couldn't be that! Anyway, I didn't bother to meddle with it and went straight to get a cab to work. I was lucky to get one quite quickly, considered that it was a Monday morning. But unlucky cos the malay uncle happened to applied an entire bottle of medicated oil...aaah...kill me. Anyway, the smell seemed to fade after 15 mins into the journey, maybe it's my runny nose, maybe it was how human beings learn how to adapt, or maybe it really DID faded....whatever. And QM had to take a train back home today. So sad. Luckily, I have a colleague who lives near me...so I asked her to bring me back. Yes, I said that. She's taken a ride in my car a couple times and this was her turn to "bring" me home..I was like a tourist and didn't have an ez link (ok, I had one that hubby bought for me, must have been somewhere at home). After dinner at mum's, it was back to the old routine, getting back to fix the car. When dad got down to it, he realised that it was all because of a lose connection. He simply tightened it up and it worked! Aaargh! I had wasted $13.50 on my cab fare in the morning. Humph!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |